Thinking Out Loud
Hello Everyone,
I was just thinking about how quickly time goes by. I've been watching my son grow up and, let me tell you, eight years went by in a blink. In all that time, I have not done much with how my home looks. Don't get me wrong, I keep it up and make repairs as necessary, but as far as making it my own, it has been a very slow process.
I have so many ideas and not the time to get it done. Sometimes I get lucky and can find a few hours to try and accomplish something, but those are few and far between. There is always working full time that gets in the way. And not that it's a bother but, there's homework and school obligations. Finding playtime is hard and my son never lets me forget it. 😢
Perseverance is key and I do my best every day. I know that I will succeed. I'm sure that most of you have the same problems. I strive to make this a home my family can be proud of. Accomplishing this is a personal goal of mine and seeing it through to the end is something I'm looking forward to. I have a deep sense of pride in everything I do. Doing research before starting any kind of project is always key. I like to know what I'm getting myself into. It also helps me to dedicate the proper amount of time needed for certain aspects of the job. I'm hoping to keep up the pace, trying as it is.
If you're willing to follow me on this journey, I welcome your company, cheers and support. It helps.
Till next time...Lisa
I was just thinking about how quickly time goes by. I've been watching my son grow up and, let me tell you, eight years went by in a blink. In all that time, I have not done much with how my home looks. Don't get me wrong, I keep it up and make repairs as necessary, but as far as making it my own, it has been a very slow process.
I have so many ideas and not the time to get it done. Sometimes I get lucky and can find a few hours to try and accomplish something, but those are few and far between. There is always working full time that gets in the way. And not that it's a bother but, there's homework and school obligations. Finding playtime is hard and my son never lets me forget it. 😢
Perseverance is key and I do my best every day. I know that I will succeed. I'm sure that most of you have the same problems. I strive to make this a home my family can be proud of. Accomplishing this is a personal goal of mine and seeing it through to the end is something I'm looking forward to. I have a deep sense of pride in everything I do. Doing research before starting any kind of project is always key. I like to know what I'm getting myself into. It also helps me to dedicate the proper amount of time needed for certain aspects of the job. I'm hoping to keep up the pace, trying as it is.
If you're willing to follow me on this journey, I welcome your company, cheers and support. It helps.
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment