My Mission

I'm on a mission....

Don't know if I mentioned it already...probably did.  The title of my blog sums it up perfectly.  Every aspect of my life needs to be cleaned up.  I have let things pile up for too long hoping someone else would take care of it.  I have come to the conclusion that I must do it myself.  Sure, I could ask for help, but would I get it?  Most likely not, at least not without a fight and then what fun would that be?  At least at the end I could claim all the satisfaction of having getting it done all to myself.  Now, I know that sounds selfish, but I think it would be well earned.

I have started this process about three months ago and I have to say that I'm feeling pretty good about how far I've come.  There are good days and bad days throughout this process.  Some days I am more motivated than others.  Reading some of my quotes in this blog have helped me to keep going.  Seeing the end is a ways off but I am so looking forward to it.  The rewards will be many.  I will have a clear conscience and a clean, organized home.  Fortunately, my work life is not disorganized, believe it or not.  I guess because I'm forced to be neat and organized.  After all, I'm getting paid to be just that. 

Let's face it, nobody gets paid for being a housewife.  It's a thankless job but we do it anyway.  We see advice from all kinds of walks of life on how to do things better, smarter and quicker.  Actually, it's all up to each of us individually and what you can live with.  After all, shouldn't we as caretakers and mothers be able to enjoy some downtime instead of cleaning up after everyone else constantly?  Or, at the very least, teaching those around us to clean up after themselves to alleviate some of our stress?  I, honestly, don't think it's too much to ask.  I would just ask all of those who have family members to help out that struggling mom so she can enjoy this life she has too. 

As far as my own personal mission to get things straightened up, I will keep you posted.  Right now, I am working on a big project, but I'm going to put that together first in steps and then release day by day only because it's taking me a long time and I don't like to make my readers wait until the end.  Until then, I will continue to tell my stories, my thoughts and keep the inspiration going.  I have been through a lot and know I can get through this too.  Sometimes you just don't realize how tough you are until you are put to the test.  Sure, I've come out scarred a little but also a better person.  And, dare I say it, a better mom.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts