A Hall of a Time

Hello Again,

I know I have spoken about creating lists and sticking to them.  However, most of the things on my list cost more than I can afford at this time, not just in dollar terms but time as well.  I have another project that I can do in small steps and still complete on a small budget.  This time it's the main hallway that connects two halves of my home.

It has been neglected for some time now and is in desperate needs of updating.  The fixtures are at least twenty years old and so is the carpet on the stairs.  There happens to be a ceiling fan that is never used.  Why one was put in I'll never know.  There are cracks in the wall and in the corners that need to be fixed.  The window treatments, I just can't stand anymore.  It is basically a blank canvas in that it is all white.  Here are a few photos that show what I mean:

 
 


I'm looking forward to getting started.  There is going to be a lot of prep work involved before I can start painting and making it look up to date and fresh.  I'm really excited as I think I know exactly what I want to do.  But, I don't want to give it away just yet.  I will keep you updated on my progress.  Doing so, will help keep me on track and I'm excited for you to see what it looks like when finished.  So please, stay tuned.

Until next time,

Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts