Giving To Those In Need
Each year at Christmas our Church provides for the less fortunate and sets up a Christmas Tree with gift tags on it. In past years I have only been able to make a purchase for one gift tag. This year I'd like to make a real difference, I want to ensure that all tags on that tree receive a gift. Please help to make this dream come true by making a purchase through GoldBrickDecor.com. A portion of each sale will go towards making sure that this is accomplished. I am hoping to make a difference in those lives by giving back. I realize I cannot do it alone and your help would make this a very special holiday for all those who would most likely not have one.
I will keep you all updated as to the progress and post photos of all gifts purchased, wrapped and donated to this worthy cause.
Spread the word and let's make this the best year ever! Thank you in advance for your support!
My hope is that we will all have a Wonderful Holiday 2017!
I will keep you all updated as to the progress and post photos of all gifts purchased, wrapped and donated to this worthy cause.
Spread the word and let's make this the best year ever! Thank you in advance for your support!
My hope is that we will all have a Wonderful Holiday 2017!

Comments
Post a Comment