Share Your Love For All People This Valentine's Day
Hello Everyone,
I thought I would take a break from the usual conversation and take time to wish all of you a wonderful and heartwarming Valentine's Day!
I hope you had or will have the time to spend with those you love on this special day. Personally, I think everyone should keep the spirit of Valentine's Day with them all year and share it with those around you everyday. A lot of times we forget that we are all human and we make mistakes. We need to forgive each other and remember that we are all fragile and insecure in our own way. There are those who need us the most, like our children and our elderly. We in the middle need to remember that those who are older than us also took care of us and those that are younger than us look up to us for guidance and support.
If we turn our backs on each other, we don't stand a chance. Let a little love into your heart and open your eyes and see your fellow human for what they are. They are just like you. Cherish each moment you have with each other, whether it be family, friend or casual acquaintance. It all starts with you and me.
My hope is that, someday, we all learn we are not alone. We have each other and together we can learn to love and let live in peace.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
With Love...Lisa 💕
I thought I would take a break from the usual conversation and take time to wish all of you a wonderful and heartwarming Valentine's Day!
I hope you had or will have the time to spend with those you love on this special day. Personally, I think everyone should keep the spirit of Valentine's Day with them all year and share it with those around you everyday. A lot of times we forget that we are all human and we make mistakes. We need to forgive each other and remember that we are all fragile and insecure in our own way. There are those who need us the most, like our children and our elderly. We in the middle need to remember that those who are older than us also took care of us and those that are younger than us look up to us for guidance and support.
If we turn our backs on each other, we don't stand a chance. Let a little love into your heart and open your eyes and see your fellow human for what they are. They are just like you. Cherish each moment you have with each other, whether it be family, friend or casual acquaintance. It all starts with you and me.
My hope is that, someday, we all learn we are not alone. We have each other and together we can learn to love and let live in peace.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
With Love...Lisa 💕
Comments
Post a Comment