Kusari-Toi (Rain Chains)
Hello Everyone,
I am very excited to let you know that we have rain chains or Kusari-Toi! If you do not know what they are, please check out the definition here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_chain.
I did not know that such a thing existed. They can be a wonderful addition to your outdoor decor and can be used in place of a traditional downspout. A soothing background noise is created from these chains and they can be used along with rain barrels to conserve this precious resource. They come in a variety of patterns and shapes and are wonderful to look at.
I am so pleased to be able to offer these to you. Please take a look at them at our website: http://www.goldbrickdecor.com. You can find these and rain barrels under Outdoor/Rain Chains and Outdoor/Gardening Supplies.
Below are a few examples to give you an idea of what you would find:

Like I said, they are very pretty to look at and will add a nice touch to your outdoor decor.
Enjoy!
Till next time...Lisa
I am very excited to let you know that we have rain chains or Kusari-Toi! If you do not know what they are, please check out the definition here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_chain.
I did not know that such a thing existed. They can be a wonderful addition to your outdoor decor and can be used in place of a traditional downspout. A soothing background noise is created from these chains and they can be used along with rain barrels to conserve this precious resource. They come in a variety of patterns and shapes and are wonderful to look at.
I am so pleased to be able to offer these to you. Please take a look at them at our website: http://www.goldbrickdecor.com. You can find these and rain barrels under Outdoor/Rain Chains and Outdoor/Gardening Supplies.
Below are a few examples to give you an idea of what you would find:

Like I said, they are very pretty to look at and will add a nice touch to your outdoor decor.
Enjoy!
Till next time...Lisa


Comments
Post a Comment