Fresh surroundings
Hello Everyone,
This is a great time of year for many reasons. It is a time for renewal and a time to refresh. Not only in your home but within yourself. Beginning with yourself is a great start. Eating right and getting enough exercise. It is very helpful that the weather is turning and I will be able to spend more time outside. Flowers will be in bloom very soon. The sun warming the ground is most welcome. Being couped up all winter has not helped but knowing that warmer weather is coming has definitely boosted my mood.
During this period, I find it is the best time to repaint and relocate pieces around the home to inspire a fresh perspective. To change the mood or just to make a change. Sometimes you need to go a little further and actually purchase something new. I'm a big fan of spending my money and anyone else's given the chance, however, it would not be done foolishly. It would be thoughtful and done to make that person feel right about their spending. I love to redecorate. It keeps things interesting. I like mixing colors and textures. I wish I could afford to do more. I have so many ideas even just for my own home. If I could help anyone out there with a question or an opinion, I would love to share with you.
Drop me a line...I'm always here.
Till next time...Lisa
This is a great time of year for many reasons. It is a time for renewal and a time to refresh. Not only in your home but within yourself. Beginning with yourself is a great start. Eating right and getting enough exercise. It is very helpful that the weather is turning and I will be able to spend more time outside. Flowers will be in bloom very soon. The sun warming the ground is most welcome. Being couped up all winter has not helped but knowing that warmer weather is coming has definitely boosted my mood.
During this period, I find it is the best time to repaint and relocate pieces around the home to inspire a fresh perspective. To change the mood or just to make a change. Sometimes you need to go a little further and actually purchase something new. I'm a big fan of spending my money and anyone else's given the chance, however, it would not be done foolishly. It would be thoughtful and done to make that person feel right about their spending. I love to redecorate. It keeps things interesting. I like mixing colors and textures. I wish I could afford to do more. I have so many ideas even just for my own home. If I could help anyone out there with a question or an opinion, I would love to share with you.
Drop me a line...I'm always here.
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment