Daily Journal - Day Nineteen
Hello Everyone,
Happy Monday! Might as well not fight it. Shows up every week no matter what. I had a pretty goo day. Got my work done. Stopped at Home Depot on my way home. Had to pay a bill. Aside from that, I wanted to take a quick look at lighting. I am still hoping to get my hallway done. It's been really hard. I wanted to see if I could motivate myself into working towards a part of it. It may have worked. The project has been weighing on my mind pretty heavily. I saw a really nice brushed nickel chandelier. I also looked at new flush mount lights as we have two in the hallway as well. What we have now is very old and dated. I am tired of looking at the same fixtures we had since we moved in, which was ten years ago. I don't know about the rest of my family but I need a change, and the sooner the better.
I am also working a birthday party for my son this summer. He picked out the Emojis as his theme. It's actually pretty cute and I found some ideas that I could use and not have it cost a small fortune. Found a pinata that could work really well in that you don't need a stick to open it. It has pull strings at the bottom. I plan on making an Emoji cake and Oreo cookies with Emoji faces on them. It's gonna be great. It's going to be a total junk food party! I haven't told him what I'm planning yet, but I am hoping he will be as excited about it as I am.
Turns out we need a new well tank. We are working on getting quotes. Hopefully, we'll have someone picked out soon. The leaking is not getting any better. I'll keep you posted. Wish us luck!
Till next time...Lisa
Happy Monday! Might as well not fight it. Shows up every week no matter what. I had a pretty goo day. Got my work done. Stopped at Home Depot on my way home. Had to pay a bill. Aside from that, I wanted to take a quick look at lighting. I am still hoping to get my hallway done. It's been really hard. I wanted to see if I could motivate myself into working towards a part of it. It may have worked. The project has been weighing on my mind pretty heavily. I saw a really nice brushed nickel chandelier. I also looked at new flush mount lights as we have two in the hallway as well. What we have now is very old and dated. I am tired of looking at the same fixtures we had since we moved in, which was ten years ago. I don't know about the rest of my family but I need a change, and the sooner the better.
I am also working a birthday party for my son this summer. He picked out the Emojis as his theme. It's actually pretty cute and I found some ideas that I could use and not have it cost a small fortune. Found a pinata that could work really well in that you don't need a stick to open it. It has pull strings at the bottom. I plan on making an Emoji cake and Oreo cookies with Emoji faces on them. It's gonna be great. It's going to be a total junk food party! I haven't told him what I'm planning yet, but I am hoping he will be as excited about it as I am.
Turns out we need a new well tank. We are working on getting quotes. Hopefully, we'll have someone picked out soon. The leaking is not getting any better. I'll keep you posted. Wish us luck!
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment