Daily Journal - Day Twenty-One

Hello Everyone,

How is your week going?  Looking forward to tomorrow as I will be leaving work a little early to start the weekend.  A nice, three day weekend.  I can't wait.  I am also glad that I don't have to sit in traffic like I'm sure most people will be doing to get to their ultimate destination and celebrate Memorial Day.  I only say that because, quite honestly, I don't know where most people get their licenses from.

For example, as I was on my way home, I was stopped at a light.  It was a major intersection where I was waiting to cross a highway.  There are two lanes going straight across and one right turn only lane.  After the light turned green and I proceeded to cross, this woman decided she was going to cut me off on my right.  I almost did not see her as she decided to do this at the last minute.  She was very lucky that I did not hit her.  Totally out of character for me, I yelled "moron" at her.  I think she may have heard me as my window was open.  At the time, I didn't care, because it was an illegal move.  Sometimes, I wonder why there is never a police officer around when I need one.

All that aside, I am not sure what we're doing, but spontaneity is always a good thing, right?  Sometimes it's good to just go with the flow.  If I have any ideas, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts