Journal - Day Twenty-Four

Hello Everyone,

I decided to take a personal day today.  Lots of things to do and also needed a rest.  There are days I just don't feel like dealing with the nine to five grind.  It gets old really fast.  I'm sure a lot of you know how I feel.  Most of the time I just don't feel like dealing with the traffic and then getting to the office and not feeling appreciated.  I have dealt with it for a very long time and not that I'm whining, but I seriously need a change.  The unfortunate thing is, I just don't see a way out.  I thought I did.  That's why I started www.GoldBrickDecor.com.  I was hoping to get it going and start to see some progress, but as of right now, nothing.  I was hoping that there were those who were interested in helping a startup, spread the word, etc.  I'm sure there are a lot of others out there who are aware of the struggle and long hours it takes to get something like this off the ground.

I am not asking for a lot, just a shout out maybe or taking a look.  I would like to live the American dream as well.  So far, it is not working out so great.  I have the ambition and drive, it just gets overwhelming and depressing when the results just aren't there.  I have thought quite a bit about giving up.  It's just that I'm not a quitter in that I have invested so much time and effort.  I'd like to see it through, I'm just not sure how long I can keep it up.

If you know my struggle, consider taking a look someday and tell someone who may be in the market for some home decor and furniture.  It certainly couldn't hurt and would be appreciated.  I thank you in advance for your assistance.  Take care and good luck in all your endeavors.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts