Journal - Day Twenty-Three

Hello Everyone,

I do apologize for having been away so long.  It's been very hectic with baseball season and end of the school year.  With that, things ended really well.  Report card was very good considering the kind of year we had.  He'll be moving on to the fourth grade!  Baseball season worked out very well, too.  His team was second in his division and they made it to the semi-finals.  Unfortunately, they did not win, but played very well.  Both teams walked away with trophies and their picture taken for the local paper.  All of the teams in the association were invited to attend a Somerset Patriots game and go out onto the field for pre-game festivities.  After the game, we were treated to fireworks, which were spectacular!

I have been planning a birthday party for my son over the summer for all of his classmates.  I'm hoping to receive some positive responses soon.  Only two so far.  Fingers crossed, wish us luck.  His party will have an emoji theme.  It's going to be an all snack food party.  It'll be a great party as long as we have at least a few friends show up.

Work has been quite busy lately.  Just feels like a never-ending roller-coaster.  Can't seem to catch up and just treading water.  I am also hoping to attract more attention to my website, www.goldbrickdecor.com.  Take a look if you get a chance. 

I noticed recently that our windows need to be sanded and re-polyurethaned.  I've already completed one room, the dining room.  I am now working on the living room.  Some other areas of woodwork need an additional coat as well.  It seems that whoever lived here previously decided that only one coat was needed at the time.  Since putting a second coat on the dining room, I can really see the difference and it looks so much more cohesive.  I'm really satisfied with the outcome.

I hope that you will come back and visit.  Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.

Till next time...Lisa


Comments

Popular Posts