Regrets?

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to end this year not with regrets but with lessons learned.  Who needs the guilt?  I don't.  I'd like to think that I can look ahead to the new year with new hope and take with me not the mistakes made in the past but with the knowledge to do better in the future.

We have all had our share of ups and downs, but why beat ourselves up over it?  Let us not make resolutions because, as we all know, we don't keep them, especially when calling them just that.  Strive to make definitive changes, whether it be in yourself, your life, your work or your home.  Sometimes beginning with yourself is the hardest.  If you can do that, everything else will follow.  It has been a struggle for me but I manage to do it everyday.  And, I didn't wait until the new year to start.  Vowing to make a change and actually doing it are two different things.

I understand your struggle.  I believe in myself and you.  You can do it!  It may take awhile as it has for me, but I am a better person, a happier person.  I am more satisfied with things now than I have been in a long time.

I have resolved to be a better parent, to be more understanding and patient.  I have learned to compromise and be the peacekeeper.  I am de-cluttering my life and home.  I am seeing major improvement in my stress level because things are not piling up.  I am in control.

My living spaces are more serene and bright.  I am not suffocating under needless piles of work and to do lists because they are getting done.  That's all it takes really.  Just getting the job done.  As painful as it may seem, just getting started is half the battle.  If you can do that, you are off to a great start. 

I hope that your New Year will be off to a great start!  I hope that you are ending 2017 with no regrets but with lessons learned.  Turn yourself and your life around, you'll be much happier.  I guarantee it.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts