2018 Off to a Good Start
Hello Everyone,
Well I must say that 2018 is off to a pretty good start. So far I've been able to keep up my promises to myself. I am maintaining keeping up with the everyday chores. I'm not letting things pile up. Spending more quality time with my family. I'm so hoping that things will turn around this year.
Do you know how sometimes you feel like you're in a rut and just can't get out? That's what it felt like last year. I made up my mind that I am making some serious changes to my habits. It's hard work but I am accomplishing a lot of my goals. One step at a time. You know what they say, "Rome wasn't built in a day!". Truer words were never spoken.
Since I made this "resolution" my mind is much clearer. I know what I want to accomplish and see myself getting closer everyday. I am not letting anything get in my way.
I have mentioned in previous blogs that I am working on my hallway. I'm getting there. As you may have seen in my last post, I took a small step but it's one that has been hounding me for a long time. Now that it is almost complete, I feel much lighter, clearer. You would be surprised at how such a small feat can really take the stress off of your shoulders. It is euphoria. My mood is so much better. I am somewhat ashamed of myself for not having done it sooner.
I know my progress and actions toward these small goals is going to lead to bigger and better things. Luckily for me, I have the patience and perseverance to get there.
Won't you join me in this movement to not sit still and get moving towards a stress-free life?
Till next time...Lisa
Well I must say that 2018 is off to a pretty good start. So far I've been able to keep up my promises to myself. I am maintaining keeping up with the everyday chores. I'm not letting things pile up. Spending more quality time with my family. I'm so hoping that things will turn around this year.
Do you know how sometimes you feel like you're in a rut and just can't get out? That's what it felt like last year. I made up my mind that I am making some serious changes to my habits. It's hard work but I am accomplishing a lot of my goals. One step at a time. You know what they say, "Rome wasn't built in a day!". Truer words were never spoken.
Since I made this "resolution" my mind is much clearer. I know what I want to accomplish and see myself getting closer everyday. I am not letting anything get in my way.
I have mentioned in previous blogs that I am working on my hallway. I'm getting there. As you may have seen in my last post, I took a small step but it's one that has been hounding me for a long time. Now that it is almost complete, I feel much lighter, clearer. You would be surprised at how such a small feat can really take the stress off of your shoulders. It is euphoria. My mood is so much better. I am somewhat ashamed of myself for not having done it sooner.
I know my progress and actions toward these small goals is going to lead to bigger and better things. Luckily for me, I have the patience and perseverance to get there.
Won't you join me in this movement to not sit still and get moving towards a stress-free life?
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment