Progress Report

Hello Everyone,

We'll be taking down the Christmas decorations tomorrow.  As sad as I am to see them go back in storage, I know it's time to move on.  It just feels every year like it goes by way too fast.  And I know that's because we're all busy getting ready for it.  I always say I'm going to slow down and enjoy it, and I do, but I'll be darned if afterwards, it doesn't feel like it went by even faster.  Maybe it's because I'm getting older.  Who knows?

As you may have read in previous posts, I have started working on my hallway again.  I know you're probably wondering, "Why is it taking so long?".  It's not because I don't want to do it, it's because I work full-time and have a family to take care of as well.  Not an excuse, just a fact.  I also want to make sure that whatever steps I show along the way, they are accurate, good and bad.  I will be posting another one, most likely tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know there is another one coming. 

It may be a long journey but the destination will be well worth it.  I hope you will stick with me.  Stay tuned.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts