Daily Journal - Day One

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well.  I have had another typical day at work.  It's your average everyday office job.  I'm sure most of you endure the same thing week after week.  I won't bore you with that anymore, at least not today.

I am on day three of my diet and things so far seem to be going pretty well.  I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be.  I have added taking a walk during my lunch break.  We're starting to experience some really nice weather and I like to take advantage of it as often as possible.  It feels really good to get out and get some fresh air and sun.  Gives me a new perspective on the rest of the day, besides the physical activity doesn't hurt either. 

My son had a baseball game today.  I made it just in time to see it.  He even got to score a run.  His team is doing really well this season.  They won today's game!  So far, they are 2-1.

I'm thinking about my next step as far as taking up redoing my hallway project.  I have to take baby steps because my time is so limited.  But, for now, I may just go ahead and take these old curtains off the windows.  The only good thing is that they are not screwed into the frame of the window and instead installed on the wall.  It will be easier to fill the holes and then repaint.  Filling in holes in wood is not that easy, at least, no that I've experienced.  I will need to, at some point, recoat them polyurethane.  It looks like they only have one coat on them and it is not holding up well.  That's for another day.  There are also accordion-like shades on these windows as well.  I am hoping I can take them down and either try to clean them up or if not, I may have to replace them.  When I get to it, I'll let you know.  I may even show some before/after photos, then you can see what I mean.

Till next time...Take care...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts