Daily Journal Day Two

Hello Everyone,

We had some very summer-like weather today.  A little too early considering it is only May.  Still, it was nice since our Winter lasted a lot longer than we felt it should have.  The nice part about it too was that we were able to fire up the grill tonite and enjoy our first round of baby back ribs.  They were delicious!

I had yet another typical day at work.  Although the boss did go out and get ice cream.  Bad for me because I'm dieting.  That's okay, everyone else can add on the extra poundage.  I'll be fine. 😀

Not much in the way of home decorating or renovation happened today, for my part.  My husband decided to pull out some old bushes from the front of the house.  I didn't think it was necessary but we'll see how it turns out.

We have another baseball game and I'm looking forward to a great game!  We're supposed to have nice weather again.

I hope you have a nice day tomorrow.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts