Daily Journal - Day Eight

Hello Everybody,

We made it through the middle of the week.  It's all downhill now!  It was such a beautiful day today.  I went out on my lunch hour today and decided to look around Kohl's.  I saw some really nice things that I'd like to have someday. 

There were these counter height stools that I would like to set up in my kitchen in front of a pass-through that looks into our living room.  I thought it would be a great way to watch TV during breakfast or dinner.  Or just having a place to sit and do work without sitting at a formal table.  I liked them because they are rectangular and would fit nicely under the overhang of the counter and not likely to be tripped on.  They also came in a variety of colors.

I also saw this really nice-looking rug that would fit nicely in my living room.  Right now there isn't any and it just feels like it needs one.  I think it would draw everything in and make it more relaxing.  It was very soft to the touch and more like a short shag rug.  I have included a picture below.


Ah, someday...hopefully.  I'd really like to be able to buy a new living room table as well.  I haven't seen one I liked yet, but I'll keep looking.  My thoughts are a nice glass table, maybe not all glass but at least some so I could see the rug underneath it.  

Unfortunately for me, I have so many ideas on how I want my home to look and my problem is not having the funds to make it a reality.  I'm not complaining, just working towards making it happen.  I know I can.

I love to shop for the home and I hope you take some pleasure in it too.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts