Daily Journal - Day Seven
Hello Everyone,
How is it going? Tomorrow is Wednesday (Hump Day). Almost over the mid-week hurdle. What a week it's been so far. Can't wait till it's over. Sounds bad, doesn't it? A little dramatic, maybe. Everybody's entitled once in a while.
I don't know if this ever happens to you, but I thought I'd put it out there. Did you ever have a conversation with someone and then a third party decides to interrupt and talk about themselves while you are trying to finish your discussion? It happens to me all the time. It's not because I take too long to tell the story, it's just that, I get the feeling other people think it's okay to barge in on what I'm saying. This woman I work right next to does it to me a lot. I get along with her fine, except for this one thing that she does. For example, last week I was telling my boss about my son's baseball game and, out of the blue, she decides to cut in and start talking about her son's soccer game. I did my best to ignore it and continue on with what I was saying. I just thought it was kind of rude and inconsiderate. I don't do that to her or anyone else. I always wait until they have finished with their story. Maybe I should be the same way. I say that...but I know I can't, I'm just not made that way.
I'm still doing well on my diet. I haven't lost anything yet, but I haven't gained either. The worst part is, my boss has decided to stock the freezer at work with Klondike bars. Sooo tempting! I have been able to avoid them so far. Pray for me.
I went to Kohl's today on my lunch hour to try on some shoes. I found a really comfortable pair by Madden. They were a designer pair of sneakers. Not for exercise but just to chill in. I was disappointed there was a black mark on them, otherwise, I probably would have purchased them right then. I'll have to find another store with them. That's okay, though, I don't mind store hopping. Found some clothing that I might like to try on the next time I go. Not enough time in an hour. It was just great to get out of the office and do something fun.
I hope you have a great day tomorrow and do something fun!
Till next time...Lisa
How is it going? Tomorrow is Wednesday (Hump Day). Almost over the mid-week hurdle. What a week it's been so far. Can't wait till it's over. Sounds bad, doesn't it? A little dramatic, maybe. Everybody's entitled once in a while.
I don't know if this ever happens to you, but I thought I'd put it out there. Did you ever have a conversation with someone and then a third party decides to interrupt and talk about themselves while you are trying to finish your discussion? It happens to me all the time. It's not because I take too long to tell the story, it's just that, I get the feeling other people think it's okay to barge in on what I'm saying. This woman I work right next to does it to me a lot. I get along with her fine, except for this one thing that she does. For example, last week I was telling my boss about my son's baseball game and, out of the blue, she decides to cut in and start talking about her son's soccer game. I did my best to ignore it and continue on with what I was saying. I just thought it was kind of rude and inconsiderate. I don't do that to her or anyone else. I always wait until they have finished with their story. Maybe I should be the same way. I say that...but I know I can't, I'm just not made that way.
I'm still doing well on my diet. I haven't lost anything yet, but I haven't gained either. The worst part is, my boss has decided to stock the freezer at work with Klondike bars. Sooo tempting! I have been able to avoid them so far. Pray for me.
I went to Kohl's today on my lunch hour to try on some shoes. I found a really comfortable pair by Madden. They were a designer pair of sneakers. Not for exercise but just to chill in. I was disappointed there was a black mark on them, otherwise, I probably would have purchased them right then. I'll have to find another store with them. That's okay, though, I don't mind store hopping. Found some clothing that I might like to try on the next time I go. Not enough time in an hour. It was just great to get out of the office and do something fun.
I hope you have a great day tomorrow and do something fun!
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment