Daily Journal - Day Nine
Hello Everyone,
How are you? Today started off pretty well. We all got to where we needed to go. Even the traffic was cooperating. It was rather busy at work today. But that was okay because my time there went by fast. When I'm slow, it takes forever for a day to go by.
This afternoon it turned dark and cold. We were predicted to have rain so I was not able to take my walk like I wanted. I'm still sticking to my diet, which seems to be working. I haven't lost anything but also haven't gained anything either.
My son had a baseball game today. It was sort of an interesting game in that both teams seemed to be evenly matched up. They played six innings and neither team scored a run. Both teams managed to get on base, but never made it to Home Plate. At the bottom of the sixth inning, the weather took a dramatic turn and we heard thunder and saw lightning in the distance. The game was officially over and people were scrambling to get off the field. I would say the park cleared out in a matter of 15 minutes. Our family managed to get home before the skies opened up and boy did they ever. It was a downpour. We were lucky that we were able to see the end of the game.
I think I might try to do some shopping tomorrow. I hope it's a fruitful trip. I will let you know.
Till next time...Lisa
How are you? Today started off pretty well. We all got to where we needed to go. Even the traffic was cooperating. It was rather busy at work today. But that was okay because my time there went by fast. When I'm slow, it takes forever for a day to go by.
This afternoon it turned dark and cold. We were predicted to have rain so I was not able to take my walk like I wanted. I'm still sticking to my diet, which seems to be working. I haven't lost anything but also haven't gained anything either.
My son had a baseball game today. It was sort of an interesting game in that both teams seemed to be evenly matched up. They played six innings and neither team scored a run. Both teams managed to get on base, but never made it to Home Plate. At the bottom of the sixth inning, the weather took a dramatic turn and we heard thunder and saw lightning in the distance. The game was officially over and people were scrambling to get off the field. I would say the park cleared out in a matter of 15 minutes. Our family managed to get home before the skies opened up and boy did they ever. It was a downpour. We were lucky that we were able to see the end of the game.
I think I might try to do some shopping tomorrow. I hope it's a fruitful trip. I will let you know.
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment