Daily Journal - Day Four
Everyone,
It's been a pretty busy day today so I apologize for the lateness of this. I normally don't get up early on a Saturday, but for some reason I was up at 8:30am. I guess I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to accomplish today. Well, I did. But boy am I tired now. That won't stop me from writing.
Got most of my cleaning done this morning, which including dishwashing, clothes laundering and general pickup of just "stuff". Very tired but looks much better. Of course, it would be so much better if I had some help during the week so I wouldn't have to do it on my weekend. Oh well.
I stuck to my lunchtime diet today. It was pretty easy. So far, I have managed to maintain my current weight without adding any additional. I do realize that I have to add a regular exercise routine, just not sure what that is yet. I'm thinking walking may be the way to go.
I took my son shopping this afternoon for a new Summer wardrobe. He's at the point now that the clothes I bought him two years ago don't fit anymore. I think I was lucky I got that much time out of them. He's growing so fast. We did very well. Target has amazing sale prices for kid's clothing. I have added their link in my favorite links page if interested. I let him pick out what he thought he might want to wear. He made some really good choices and when we tried them on, they looked great on him.
This evening was more about relaxing. It had been a long day and need to somewhat rest up for tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be more of the same.
I hope your weekend is shaping up and you are either having fun or accomplishing your goals.
Till next time...Lisa
It's been a pretty busy day today so I apologize for the lateness of this. I normally don't get up early on a Saturday, but for some reason I was up at 8:30am. I guess I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to accomplish today. Well, I did. But boy am I tired now. That won't stop me from writing.
Got most of my cleaning done this morning, which including dishwashing, clothes laundering and general pickup of just "stuff". Very tired but looks much better. Of course, it would be so much better if I had some help during the week so I wouldn't have to do it on my weekend. Oh well.
I stuck to my lunchtime diet today. It was pretty easy. So far, I have managed to maintain my current weight without adding any additional. I do realize that I have to add a regular exercise routine, just not sure what that is yet. I'm thinking walking may be the way to go.
I took my son shopping this afternoon for a new Summer wardrobe. He's at the point now that the clothes I bought him two years ago don't fit anymore. I think I was lucky I got that much time out of them. He's growing so fast. We did very well. Target has amazing sale prices for kid's clothing. I have added their link in my favorite links page if interested. I let him pick out what he thought he might want to wear. He made some really good choices and when we tried them on, they looked great on him.
This evening was more about relaxing. It had been a long day and need to somewhat rest up for tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be more of the same.
I hope your weekend is shaping up and you are either having fun or accomplishing your goals.
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment