Daily Journal - Day Eleven
Hello Everyone,
I hope your weekend is off to a good start.
I imagine that most of you are wondering how to thank your moms tomorrow. Most of us know that being a Mom is a thankless job. We do what we do everyday because we love our families. We want what is best for them and will do whatever it takes to make sure that everyone is well cared for and happy. Even at our own expense. It is a sacrifice we make for those that mean the most to us. We're not super heroes or look for any kind of reward or trophy.
On a day that was made special for us, doing just a small thing would make us very happy. Show us that what we do means something to you. We only want to feel appreciated, I know I do.
My wish is that all Mothers have a great day tomorrow with their families. Relax and enjoy! You deserve it! God bless all Mothers.
Till next time...Lisa
I hope your weekend is off to a good start.
I imagine that most of you are wondering how to thank your moms tomorrow. Most of us know that being a Mom is a thankless job. We do what we do everyday because we love our families. We want what is best for them and will do whatever it takes to make sure that everyone is well cared for and happy. Even at our own expense. It is a sacrifice we make for those that mean the most to us. We're not super heroes or look for any kind of reward or trophy.
On a day that was made special for us, doing just a small thing would make us very happy. Show us that what we do means something to you. We only want to feel appreciated, I know I do.
My wish is that all Mothers have a great day tomorrow with their families. Relax and enjoy! You deserve it! God bless all Mothers.
Till next time...Lisa

Comments
Post a Comment