Daily Journal - Day Sixteen

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  It has been another crazy day.  First, traffic was unbelievable and I was late this morning.  I had quite a bit of work to do, but somehow managed to get it done.  Sometimes I amaze even myself.  I got another surprise and had to take my son to the doctor. That meant leaving work early.  Turns out he is okay, nothing major, thank goodness.  Now I have to make the time up at work, two hours.  That means going in early, no lunch and staying an extra half hour at the end of the day.  It's going to be a long one...ugh!

We were supposed to have a baseball game tonight but the weather took care of that again.  We had so much rain, the fields could not be played on.  We have another one this weekend.  I truly hope the weekend is better so that we can have a game.

I have so many things I want to accomplish this weekend that I'm not sure I will be able to do it.  Baby steps I guess.  It is so hard because I have so little time during the week to do anything.  I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out which tasks I want to do first.  I would like to do my Spring cleaning, but I'm afraid Summer will be here before I even start.  I'm sure it's frustrating for some of you too.  When I was home with my son when he was a baby, it was actually easier.  I know how crazy that sounds, but my house actually looked better back then.  It was probably because I wasn't working and was home all the time.  I miss those days.  I just feel so much busier now and I'm not even sure why.  I just cannot figure it out.  It could be because I am more involved in my son's extra-curricular activities and also the fact that I'm still trying to get my business off the ground...www.goldbrickdecor.com.    If you feel inclined, take a look.  Tell your friends and families.  I would appreciate it. 

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts