Daily Journal - Day Ten

Hello Everyone,

I know I missed a day but I didn't get back until late last night and was too tired to post.  I went to work like usual, but fortunately for me, I only had half a day.  I spent the afternoon shopping for myself, which I haven't done in a long time.  It felt really good and I came away with some good stuff at a very reasonable price due to the fact that I had some coupons.  I needed some new duds for summer.

Later that afternoon, I went to handbag bingo.  For those of you that don't know what that is, I will explain.  If you are familiar with Bingo, the only difference is that the prizes are designer handbags.  They can range in value from $100 to $500.  They also had a tricky tray.  There were 112 chances to win a variety of prizes.  Some included handbags with jewelry, some were gift certificates to local businesses and some were handbags with scarves.  All were very pretty.  I managed to win one of the tricky tray gifts.  I always feel very lucky when that happens, since it happens very rarely.  Dinner and dessert was also included.

All in all, it was a great day.  And a nice way to start off Mother's Day weekend.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts