Daily Journal - Day Twelve

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I myself decided to take it easy.  I figured I deserved it.  My son and I had a great day together.  The only work we did was the grocery shopping.  It was too bad that it was cloudy and rainy all day.  It didn't dampen our spirits however. 

My little guy made a handmade card for me and wrote a short story about what a great mom I am.  Even though he tells me all the time, it's nice to see it in his handwriting.  It is something I will hold onto for a very long time.

I kind of went off my diet a little bit today.  But, I'll get back on track tomorrow.  I figured one day couldn't hurt. 

Tomorrow it's back to the same old grind.  Mondays just don't seem to get any better.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for good luck.

I wish you all well this week.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts