Daily Journal - Day Thirteen

Hello Everyone,

Today started off fine.  Went to work like usual.  It was a little hectic while there.  Most of my job consists of making travel arrangements for other people.  It's not so hard.  The only hard part is when it is very last minute or when plans change and they expect me to change them without being penalized financially.  Fortunately for me, I have come to know the important people at these vendors and have developed a beneficial relationship.  I'm not sure my superiors realize just how valuable I am to them.  I think I am going to try and get myself a better raise for next year and make sure they know what kind of contributions I make.

Enough of that.  My diet is going well.  I stepped on the scale this morning and guess what...I lost one pound!  I realize it took two weeks, but it's working.  It doesn't take long for the weight to go on, but it sure does take a lot for it to come off.  Anyway, I'm doing pretty good.

I hope that you all are having a good week so far.

Till next time...Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts