Daily Journal - Day Fifteen
Hi Everyone,
As you know, we had a pretty bad storm last night. Fortunately for us, we got through it unscathed. Some of my coworkers did not. They lost power and had trees come down in their neighborhoods. Hopefully, they will be back to normal soon.
I had been looking for new curtains for the warmer weather to hang in my dining room. Did not come across anything I liked yet. However, my mother realized she had curtains that she is no longer going to use and they happen to match my room color. They are like brand new and have a nice floral pattern on them. My room colors happen to be gold and maroon. The curtains she has are also gold. I think she has six panels but I will probably only need two or four. I'm not sure how wide they are. I would have brought them home today but it was raining and I did not want to take the chance that they would get wet. Still, I am excited about putting them up. It would make a nice change from what I have up now.
It's been a long day. Take care.
Till next time...Lisa
As you know, we had a pretty bad storm last night. Fortunately for us, we got through it unscathed. Some of my coworkers did not. They lost power and had trees come down in their neighborhoods. Hopefully, they will be back to normal soon.
I had been looking for new curtains for the warmer weather to hang in my dining room. Did not come across anything I liked yet. However, my mother realized she had curtains that she is no longer going to use and they happen to match my room color. They are like brand new and have a nice floral pattern on them. My room colors happen to be gold and maroon. The curtains she has are also gold. I think she has six panels but I will probably only need two or four. I'm not sure how wide they are. I would have brought them home today but it was raining and I did not want to take the chance that they would get wet. Still, I am excited about putting them up. It would make a nice change from what I have up now.
It's been a long day. Take care.
Till next time...Lisa
Comments
Post a Comment